Thursday, January 24, 2008

Selmark Lingerie

Selmark Lingerie is not a popular brand name in Malaysia. At least, I never saw it being sold at stores here. However, I started to take notice of their line of sexy lingerie last year when they had a lingerie fashion show and the beautiful Bar Refaeli modelled for them.


Selmark Lingerie


I checked out Selmark Lingerie just now to see what new collection they have and boy do they have a lot of lines as many as I have blogs! I would say some are sexier than others but even for those that I do not think are sexy, they do look rich and I am sure very comfortable for daily wear!


Photo: Solarpix / PR Photos


If you haven't heard of Selmark Lingerie, I suggest you take a look at their collection. And if you have not seen the very sexy Bar Refaeli in Selmark Lingerie's Spring/Summer 2008 lingerie collection, I suggest you do a search on the internet right now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment