Sunday, January 27, 2008

Be Totally Spoylt

Just now, I was surfing around looking for luxurious lingerie and wondered how much people are willing to pay for them. I am not talking about celebrities but the average person. Well, celebrities never need to BUY anything, anyway!

I chanced upon this brand name called Spoylt that derived it's name from the English word "Spoilt". From the ABOUT page, and I quote:

Designed by women for women, Spoylt is collectible, hand crafted, haute couture lingerie designed in London. Each piece of Spoylt lingerie is seductive, feminine and glamorous to make you look and feel better than you ever have before.


So I am taking that this is a British brand name. At today's currency exchange rate of approximately 1GBP = MYR6.41923, it is going to take someone with really deep pockets to be able to afford these luxury haute couture lingerie from Spoylt.


Image from Spoylt


I checked out their five main collections: Allure, Eternity, Seduction, Sirens and Temptation.... boy, I wished I was selling these! But then nobody would be able to buy because they are too expensive!

Visit Spoylt homepage HERE for some eye candy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment