Saturday, November 08, 2008

Shhh™ by Robin Antin

I got to know of the launch of a new range of Shhh™ by Robin Antin, the creator of Pussycat Dolls from the latest La Senza mailer a couple of days ago. Yes, I am behind time once again. Running multiple blogs does that. SIGH!!!

I don't deny that I do not particularly like the Pussycat Dolls, their dressing or their music. If I remember correctly, they did a show here in Malaysia and managed to get a fine for their improper dressing.

I went over to the website of La Senza to check out this latest range of lingerie by Robin Antin and I must say, I really am impressed with the quality of the lingerie design. Yes, they were designed by Robin Antin and modeled by the Pussycat Dolls too.

Prices for Shhh™ by Robin Antin on La Senza are a little steep, to me. I don’t know about you but I think that prices will come down soon to make Shhh™ more affordable to everyone. Let’s wait for La Senza sale!

0 comments:

Post a Comment