Monday, November 03, 2008

Karen Mok Lingerie

A couple of weeks ago, I watched this old Hong Kong movie, Tempting Heart, and one of the actresses in it was Karen Mok. It has been a long time since I watched her or read about her. Heck, it has been a long while since I kept in touch with the Hong Kong entertainment industry as I was busying myself with Korean dramas and movies instead.

However, after watching Karen Mok in Tempting Heart, I was reminded that she launched her own lingerie line earlier this year in January, 2008, the first Asian celebrity to do so, just like Western celebrities. Well, Karen Mok is really forward thinking, I must say. After all, she is not pure Chinese and was educated in the West.

In this Karen Mok lingerie line, Karen herself designed these luxurious lingerie pieces and on top of that, she modeled them herself as well. I managed to dig these old shots online, thankfully. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment