Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bien Fée Pour Toi Ultra Feminine Lingerie

Researching, writing about and selling lingerie online these past three years, I have come to realize that the French overall has the most feminine lingerie.


Bien Fée Pour Toi

Give me ten French lingerie labels and nine of them would be what I consider sultry, sexy and ultra feminine. I don’t know what it is about the French. Maybe it is the atmosphere in the country.


Nostalgie

But, if you think that it would be easy for me to write post after post of French lingerie, it is not, because I don’t speak French and I can never pronounce their brand names and have trouble spelling them.


Smoking

In any case, today, I am featuring these very feminine lingerie collections from Bien Fée Pour Toi. I don’t know what this name means but I know a winner when I see one.


Colombe

On the website of Bien Fée Pour Toi, there are five lingerie collections named Sunrise, Colombe, Sorbet, Nostalgie and Smoking. I have taken the liberty to post a shot each from these five collections. Naturally, these shots are my favorites.


Sorbet

Like I mentioned before, it is not enough to have the product, presentation of it is of equal importance and these from Bien Fée Pour Toi have been artistically and creatively shot. I love them.


Sunrise

0 comments:

Post a Comment