Saturday, July 12, 2008

David Beckham Emporio Armani Underwear Launch

David Beckham launched a new line of Emporio Armani underwear almost a month ago. How could I forget? Too bad, David Beckham no longer is “hot” to me, so I lost my focus! :-D

Whatever… I managed to salvage a couple of his advertisement campaign posters and also a picture taken at the event on 18th June, 2008, where David Beckham unveiled new Emporio Armani underwear at Macy’s. David Beckham also took time to sign autographs for his fans.

To me, the advertisements look great artistically but the real deal is kind of different. I guess this is what people call “weather beaten” LOL Anyway, I pity guys. They don’t have much choice when it comes to underwear. Perhaps David Beckham can go back to wearing Victoria’s thongs?

0 comments:

Post a Comment