Thursday, July 31, 2008

Eva Mendes For Calvin Klein Seductive Comfort

Eva Mendes, the extremely sexy actress of Cuban descent has been selected to model for Calvin Klein for their Seductive Comfort lingerie line which will be available in stores at the end of the year.

Eva Mendes has no qualms baring all for certain publications, so I for one am interested to see how far Eva would go for Calvin Klein. Well, if I have her body, I wouldn’t worry either. :-D I just hope that Calvin Klein would be sexy enough for her!

I took this opportunity to select a handful of Eva Mendes photos on the web that I personally like a lot. I don’t know if you noticed but she loves puckering up her lips during a shoot, and that just spoils it. So here are photos without her trademark pucker!

0 comments:

Post a Comment