Friday, June 13, 2008

Bracli Luxury Original Pearl Thong

The other day, when I was writing about Cosabella Sex and the City Lingerie Collections, I was reminded of something else that made waves when it appeared on Sex and the City about a year ago. It was the original Mallorcan pearl thong by Spanish luxury lingerie maker, Bracli.

I have sold pearl thongs before and although what I had was not as daring as these from Bracli, they were very well received. If I could get my hands on Bracli, I am sure they will sell like hot cakes here. Hhmmmm I must add, though, I am sure wearing these pearl thongs will not be comfortable at all.

I believe that luxury lace and pearl lingerie by Bracli is not available in Malaysia but with more and more people shopping online or shopping overseas, I wouldn’t be surprise if there are ladies here with Bracli luxury lingerie in their collection of lingerie!

Want to know how much these are? Bracli lace and pearl bras are sold in some online retailers at £45.00 while lace and pearl thongs are sold from £35.00 - £45.00. So a set of these would be at least £80.00. Ahem ….

For those daring enough, they perhaps would like to try Bracli thongs with two stunning rows of Mallorcan pearls. That’s really something!

0 comments:

Post a Comment