Thursday, June 19, 2008

Marisa Miller: Top Lingerie Model

For today's post, I actually contemplated if I should write about Marisa Miller, Adriana Karembeu or Colombian lingerie designer Ines Vanegas.

In the end I decided on Marisa Miller because it has been ages since I wrote about a hot lingerie model and Marisa Miller is number one on Maxim's Hot 100 this year so there's no denying her popularity. By the way, she is at number nine on Ask Men's 2008 list of 99 hot female celebrities.

While Marisa Miller does not have the most striking of facial features, she does have a body to die for, yet she thinks that it is the most shameful thing on yet. Then why continue to flaunt it? Haha!

Marisa Miller is more popular as a swimsuit or bikini model thanks to her incessant appearance on Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. However, in line with the theme of my blog, I am more interested to see Marisa Miller in lingerie and there's no shortage of shots of her in lingerie thanks to her work with Victoria's Secret.

As if Marisa Miller is not hot enough, this shot of her wearing ONLY an Apple iPod made her a hit among men. I have to admit, her looks shone through in this shot!


Marisa Miller "wearing" an Apple iPod

For the latest news on Marisa Miller, visit her official websites HERE. If you are a fan of the gorgeous Adriana Karembeu, don't worry, I'll be doing a post on her soon enough!

0 comments:

Post a Comment