Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Candy Lingerie

Yesterday, something happened that reminded me of the candy lingerie that was all the rage last year. Well, it still is highly sought after right now, even as I am typing this post. If you have not heard or seen the candy lingerie, let alone wear them, then here are some stores that are selling them.


Candy bra from I Want One Of Those

Obviously, the candy bra and thong are not for daily wear but only to be worn during sexy times. And not for long too, I have been told. Well, don’t look at me like that, I don’t have the experience, OK? These are not even sold here in Malaysia but I think they would be highly saleable if only I could get them in bulk at a competitive wholesale price.


Candy bra from Find Me A Gift UK

HHmmm I have always wanted to go into niche lingerie. Maybe this is it? Or will it be just a fad that will die off?


Men's pouch from Find Me A Gift UK

As a note of caution, IF you are going to buy these, believe me, you would not want to wear them to sunbathe. The heat will melt the candy and you will soon find yourself crawling with ants and bugs, hahaha!


Candy bra and thong set from Perpetual Kid



Nipple Tassels from Amazon Gift

HHmmm and what are nipple tassels for, I wonder?

0 comments:

Post a Comment