Monday, April 07, 2008

My Chopstick Bra [My Hashi Bra]

Late last year, when I was still taking time off from blogging on ** The Lingerie Expert **, Triumph International Japan launched "My Chopstick Bra" or in Japanese, "My Hashi Bra".

I was reminded that I should do a post on this since I already have the No Shopping Bag! bra and the Anti-Smoking Bra, both imaginatively created by Triumph International, Japan.

Did you know that the company also has a few more novelty bras? I will write on them one day when I have a little more time! Each novelty bra has a message and in the case of My Chopstick Bra, it is to promote the use of real chopsticks, reducing the use of disposable chopsticks! Hence, you will need a special bra to carry it around.


This is how you do it!

I wonder how well they sell bras like these. Are there people buying AND wearing them over sexier lingerie? I am not so sure.

Modelling My Chopstick Bra is Japanese model, Yuko Ishisda. What do you think of My Hashi Bra? One "cup" holds the miso while the other "cup" holds rice. Both are Japanese staple food. Yummy :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment