Thursday, March 27, 2008

Coconut Bras

My friends asked me to publish a post on novelty lingerie. I don't blame them for getting a kick out of looking at photos of novelty lingerie because I do admit that they are sometimes very funny. At times, they look stupid too and we're left to wonder if there's anyone who dares to wear them!

So today, I decided to search the web for Coconut Bras. HHmm don't ask me why I suddenly thought of coconut bras. I don't know but here are some of the coconut bras that I found and the stores that you can buy from.

Although coconut bras are only to be worn for fun, I wonder if they are comfortable when they are not stretchable nor do they provide adequate ventilation. Yet, you can find coconut bras in a wide range of sizes!


from Century Novelty



from Spirit Halloween


from Costume Holiday House



from Fun Express



from CoconutBras.com

P/S: Sorry, I do not sell coconut bras!

0 comments:

Post a Comment