Sunday, May 04, 2008

Intimissimi – 2008 Hot Summer Italian Lingerie Styles

Since Summer is just around the corner, I decided to write a post on Summer lingerie collection and I chose to write on Intimissimi. This is an Italian brand name and Italians are supposed to be HOT so I thought that would be most appropriate.

Intimissimi was launched in 1996 and now into its 12th year of business, their lingerie label could be found all over the world. I am not sure if it is in Malaysia or not since I don’t usually shop for lingerie online.

Well, anyway, I tell you, my decision to blog on Intimissimi was a bad choice. First of all, I keep getting the spelling of Intimissimi WRONG! How many Is, how many Ms and how many Ss are there?

But I persisted. I went to their homepage to check out their Summer collection. I nearly vomited. Using the side scroll bar is fine but not when the damn thing moves so fast! My head is still so painful now and I still feel like vomiting but I managed to get a few screen shots of their lingerie collection for Summer 2008.

Their theme for Summer 2008 is "in The Heart of Africa" so you can expect some earth tones, grey, animal prints and other natural colours. The colours are not my kind of colours and animal prints are definitely not my kind of thing but I love some of their styles. This is, after all, an Italian label and being sensual is like second nature to Italians.

These are just but a few of what is in store for you this Summer 2008 from Intimissimi. To view their full collection, please visit their official homepage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment