Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Natori Couture Lingerie

Just now, when I was randomly surfing around, I chanced upon the website of The Natori Company. I remember selling a couple of Natori panties not too long ago. They were very high quality stuff but it took me quite a while to sell them because the people here are unfamiliar with the brand.


The Natori Company

My sister told me that Natori is a well-known Japanese brand in America. Upon reading the history of Natori, now I understand that the brainchild behind Natori is actually a Filipina. Natori is her husband's family name and it is Japanese. So I don't think we can call it a "Japanese label".


Natori Collections

Anyway, browsing through the collections of Natori, including Josie Natori, Josie and Cruz, I think that here on the Natori webstore, their focus is no on the basic bras, panties and thongs but rather on couture lingerie. In fact, you may have to buy basic Natori bra and panty at a brick-n-mortar store near you.

I am a little disappointed that Natori does not have a Spring/Summer 2008 lingerie collection. Judging from the seriously high price tags, I am not surprised that Natori is not sold here in Malaysia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment