Saturday, May 24, 2008

Belabumbum – Flirty, Girly, Ladies’ Lingerie

When I write about a lingerie label or collection, it does not necessarily mean that I like them. I mentioned before that I don't like bras that call themselves sexy bras when they are only a couple of cups with solid colours that look too stifling to wear!


Belabumbum

Now, with Belabumbum, it is an entirely different story. Belabumbum, which is pronounced as Belaboomboom which means "beautiful bottom" in Brazilian, is a totally girly, flirty and breezy looking collection of ladies' underwear. Belabumbum is Brazil inspired and Made in Brazil but it is an American label.


Belabumbum Lingerie Boutique

Just looking at them will cheer you up, let alone wearing them, it’s no wonder celebrities like Kate Beckinsale, Halle Berry, Paris Hilton, Lindasy Lohan, Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Garner, etc. have taken a liking to them.


Belabumbum butterfly lace lingerie set

I wonder if Belabumbum is sold in Malaysia. This is lingerie I definitely love to carry in my online Store.

0 comments:

Post a Comment