Thursday, February 07, 2008

Playboy Lingerie

A friend of mine, who also trades online but on brand name watches, told me that he has plans to give me a run for my money by bringing in Playboy Lingerie. Well, I say, the more the merrier.


Personally, I also am a fan of Playboy Lingerie and if he does bring them in, I would probably buy from him as well, though I am not sure how well his sales would be received since he is a guy and most of my buyers are men too. Perhaps buyers, men and women alike, would feel a tad embarrassed buying from a guy? I hope so LOL


After going through the range of lingerie on Playboy Store, I wonder why they do not expand their collection. God knows they have already established their brand name and they have the capital. I believe they will be able to sell any and all lingerie they have under their brand name.

0 comments:

Post a Comment