Sunday, February 10, 2008

Valisère Lingerie

Not too long ago, I was at a major shopping complex in my home city and out of curiosity, I checked out what lingerie brands are available. Did you know that I nearly fainted when I saw a string selling at MYR89.90 and I was like, "Whoa, what brand is this? What company dares to sell such expensive brand name lingerie here?"

Granted, this string is studded with crystal rhinestones and very elegant but MYR89.90?


I was feeling incredulous because there is a local joke that people around here want cheap, want big and want fast. The best is that if we could have all three together and it would be a perfect buy for us.


Turns out that Valisère Lingerie, a French lingerie label, is owned by Triumph International, a long established brand name. As you can see from the images included in this post, the Valisère Lingerie collection is definitely very classy and rich.


My question would be, for a string that is being sold here at MYR89.90, are there any takers?

0 comments:

Post a Comment