Monday, December 25, 2006

Calvin Klein Underwear

I recently sold off two pairs of Calvin Klein cotton thongs. They retailed at USD9 each. Me, I sold them for MYR22 only. What a steal.

Calvin Klein is best known for comfort. Their boxers are very popular. Like Victoria's Secret, Calvin Klein usually has their brand name around the waist band of the underwear. They also may have the logo on the front.

Although I do not find Calvin Klein designs particularly sexy, I do find them very proper and comfortable to be worn.

After my sales, I decided to check out the website of Calvin Klein Underwear. It's very classy and in black and white. However, I find it kind of hard to navigate, perhaps due to the flash they are using and the rather crappy internet connection I'm currently suffering from. The large black and white images are difficult to load too.

I am someone who usually likes to open my links in a new tab/window. This way, I can be sure I have browsed through every page, but CK's website disallows that. The pages are also kind of difficult to navigate. I found myself starting from the homepage time and again.

Having said that, Calvin Klein Underwear has beautiful shots of lingerie models.

Visit Calvin Klein Underwear:
HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment