Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bigger Bras & More

I had actually wanted to start a category where I write about online lingerie merchants and retailers. I started with Playboy Store but have not had the time to follow up with another lingerie online store lately.

I was reminded of this when I received an email from my Buyer asking when I will be bringing in plus size lingerie. I don't think I will be doing it in a big way. I may however bring in a couple of items occasionally but that certain cannot really meet the demand of the market.

Shop Bigger Bras


Anyway, this is as just a good a time to introduce more online lingerie retailers and merchants on my blog. Next to be featured today, after Playboy Store, would be BiggerBras.com. Like the name of the store says, they specialize in plus size bras.

Not only can you shop for Plus Size Bras at BiggerBras.com, you can also find plus size swimwear. You know how difficult it is to find a good fitting swimsuit, let alone a plus size one! There are also maternity and nursing bras. All in all, there are over 15,000 lingerie items and more at Bigger Bras!

Shop BiggerBras.com


Whether you are shopping for Empress, Empriente, Goddess, Playtex or Vanity Fair, or even Oprah's favorite bra, Le Mystere, you can find them all at Bigger Bras.

Shop BiggerBras.com
Find Your Perfect Fit at BiggerBras.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment