Friday, July 04, 2008

Tila Tequila In Lingerie

My sister asked me if I have heard of Tila Tequila. She says that Tila is ultra hot in the United States and that men are having fantasies of her! My sister suggested that I do a post on her here on my blog, LingerieXpert. Eh... I have heard of Tila Tequila but I am not sure if I have enough material to feature her here. Does Tila Tequila WEAR lingerie???

Tila Tequila was born in Singapore on 24th October, 1981. She is of Vietnamese descent and her given name is actually Thien Thanh Thi Nguyen, a typical Vietnamese name.

Soon after her birth, her family of "boat people" migrated to Houston, Texas, where she was raised. Tila adopted the name Tila Nguyen. As a teenager, Tila was a problematic child and got into so much trouble that she got kicked out of school. As she mentioned, she suffered from identity crisis, like it sometimes happen to non-American kids living in America.

Tila was spotted by a Playboy agent. While she declined the opportunity to by a Playboy bunny at first, she accepted it later and used that as a stepping stone to greater opportunities. Tila holds an illustrious portfolio now, including Queen of MySpce.com, though I could not understand why MySpace would want an ambassadress like Tila Tequila.

For the purpose of this post, I went through almost a thousand photos of Tila Tequila, and could only come up with these photos of her in something that at least resembles lingerie! Pathetic, isn't it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment