Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Stella McCartney “Daisy Dreaming” Organic Lingerie

My friend told me that she bought an organic dress from Singapore recently. I tell you, I wonder how clothes can be organic as well. Does anyone care to explain? Anyway, I decided to check if there’s something called organic lingerie and sure enough, there is! And by none other than Stella McCartney too. Why am I not surprised?


Stella McCartney

Stella McCartney, the daughter of Sir Paul McCartney, is very well-known for her beautiful designs so I don’t expect any lesser for her lingerie collections. But I have to say that the landing page of her official website is so ugly. Luckily it is only the landing page!


Stella McCartney lingerie collection
Are these organic lingerie?

Stella McCartney has an organic lingerie collection called “Daisy Dreaming” and it is available at stores in the United Kingdom and online retailers too. I wonder if they are well received by lingerie lovers since these will not be cheap. They are, after all, organic lingerie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment