Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Top 20 Bras From Victoria’s Secret

Early this morning, I received an email from Victoria's Secret. It's about their top twenty most wanted bras. As an online lingerie retailer, I am always curious about lingerie that sell like hot cakes so that I can bring them in and offer them to my Buyers so I was so glad to get an insider's peek into what makes people buy Victoria's Secret.

So here are the top twenty most saleable bras from Victoria's Secret. First up would be the push up bras. Victoria's Secret is selling these at an average of US$45 per piece. Personally, I do not like push up bras because they suffocate me. Haha! However, it looks like there are many people who love adding curve and cleavage to their body shape judging from these eight designs in twenty spots.


VS Push Up Bras



VS Push Up Bras

Next would be the strapless & convertible bras. These are great for off-shoulder or bareback evening gowns. While it was the fashion trend to show some straps a while ago, it looks like it's NOT OK anymore!


VS Strapless & Convertible Bras

Full figure bras are also popular but again, these are not my favourite bras at all. I rather prefer 1/2 or 3/4 cup bras and I tend to sell what I personally like. I used to tell friends that should what I have procured fail to sell, I can always wear them myself, but I did not take the size into consideration!


VS Full Figure Bras

T-shirt bras are meant to be worn when wearing t-shirts so that we don't accidentally show what we are not supposed to show. However, there are some ladies who PURPOSELY go braless and tease the world with their nipples like Victoria Beckham and other ladies!


VS t-shirt Bras

0 comments:

Post a Comment