Monday, February 25, 2008

Princesse Tam Tam Summer 2008 Collection

Summer may not have arrived yet but French designer lingerie label, Princesse Tam Tam have already launched their Summer 2008 collection of lingerie. I am not French so I do not know what "Tam Tam" means in French and because of my ignorance, I actually fine it rather amusing.


Princesse Tam Tam Summer 2008 Catalogue


Whatever it is, Princesse Tam Tam is already well-known for their very feminine French style lingerie that looks so comfortable to wear. Is Princesse Tam Tam available in Malaysia? Not as far as I know. So whoever wants to try out Princesse Tam Tam would have to shop online.


Georgette


Browsing through the official website of Princesse Tam Tam, what I like about it is that I just need to hover my cursor over an image to zoom in on the picture. I love checking out the seams and lace and other minute details this way. It saves me lots of mouse clicks!


Lauier


Along with this post, I have enclosed three of my favourite pieces from the Princesse Tam Tam Summer 2008 lingerie collection. They are from the Georgette, Laurier and Cocotte. For more information on Princesse Tam Tam lingerie wear, swimwear and homewear, please visit http://www.princessetamtam.com


Cocotte

0 comments:

Post a Comment