Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Secret Underwear Collection

Vizeau.com ~ The Secret Underwear Collection

Are these briefs or what? Are there people who actually wear them? Dare any man be caught dead wearing them? Will men be labelled sissy for wearing these? Is there a market in Malaysia? Who wants to wear these?? Let me know.

Alberto Full-back front-cutout brief

In fact, my post, The Future of Men's Underwear - Are You MAN Enough?, in my other blog, Cyberpartygal ~ Ramblings of an e-trader, spun off this blog, ** The Lingerie Expert **.

Victor Exclusive Cutout Jockstrap

I hope that you will enjoyed reading this blog as much as I enjoy updating it! Let me know if you dare to wear the above or not? :p

Source (and more photos):
HERE

2 comments:

BlackGoblin said...

am sure they matron & gay community will surely have a field day if the guys at chip&dales will wear this things...

Rich T said...

I love to wear Male Lingerie such as these. I am not gay, happily married with 4 kids! I just like the excitement of skimpy sheer underwear ;)

Post a Comment